Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I can see fall coming. Today I took inventory and ordered the rest of our school books. I am actually looking forward to starting, although I know some of it is going to be quite a challenge. Can hardly believe the girls are starting First Grade already. The kids are spending the night at Mom's and I am working on a little project trying to finish before Kevin gets home. Pictures to come. The sunflowers are all blooming except the hundred or so the deer ate. Kevin's been working on brush hogging the pastures and orchard out and working on the bathroom a little here and there. I am hoping to get the rest of the root cellar cleaned out this week so that next year it can actually serve it's proper purpose. I am looking forward to cooler fall days....

No comments:

Post a Comment