Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer Passing By

The weeks have been filled with swimming lessons, gardening, tent revival, house projects, farm projects and much more. I sold a few goats and we have stopped milking for a while until the next batch of kids comes along. That and the decision to no longer do full time daycare have freed me up a bit so I don't feel stretched quite so thin. The garden is pretty sad this year although all my flowers are doing amazing.  Not even enough stuff for the Farmer's Market.  The berries also did really well this year and we should have enough Blackberry Jam to last until next year. I won't be putting up many veggies but fortunately there is still stuff left from last year to help a little bit. The season is long so maybe some things will catch up.
Glorianna

No comments:

Post a Comment