Monday, August 31, 2009

Sweet Little Girl Dresses.

A while back a friend of mine had given me some fabric from a project that was no longer. I set it aside, figuring it would come in handy at some point. Well my cousin is getting married in September and rather than spend the money on two little girl dresses, I thought I would try to make a couple dresses for them myself. While they still like to match quite often, they also like things to be their own, so I made the dresses basically the same with each little girl having her own "trim" color. The fabric Jess gave me worked out perfect, there was just enough! We took this picture at the "final fitting". (as if I knew what I was doing :) Now to make some matching hair thingies. Yes, that is the technical term.

1 comment:

  1. You did a fantastic job on them Tara ~ Very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete