Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

What a nice Easter we're having! First we had sunrise service at church at 7, then a big ol' Baptist Church Breakfast, and then our regular Sunday School hour and service. We came home for a small snack and naps. While the kids and Kevin took a nap I hid all the eggs. I am posting a few of the "hunt" pictures. I decided not to take pictures in their Easter outfits today. You can only imagine what 3 kids look like after 3 hours of church and a huge breakfast! So instead I will pick a nice day and dress them up in their Easter clothes and do a little photo shoot. I will post those later! The kids just finished talking to Grammy on the phone and are coloring eggs. Then, as if we didn't have enough good food today, we are having a chicken dinner. We will put up the animals, bathe the children and read The Very First Easter together, a nice ending to a very enjoyable Easter.
Josiah giving Elsalynn a boost

Glorianna

No comments:

Post a Comment