Monday, February 2, 2009

Spring is Coming!


At least I can pretend....today it is snowing! Oh, but yesterday was wonderful. 62 degrees and the sun was shining, it was wonderful. We all took a walk around the farm to check on things.

This is Sugar Goat. We are waiting (impatiently, I might add) for her to kid any day now. The kids (in this case I mean my children) can hardly wait to see the first baby animals born on this farm! Josiah just wants to raise one to pull a little goat cart. He read this in a book of course. Sunny days and baby goats...I feel confident spring is just around the corner. Isn't today groundhog day? I wonder what Punxsutawney Phil says...

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww! I want goats so bad! You lucky thing! Rhett is pretty much anti-animal 'cause he doesn't want to have to take care of them. And he knows me well enough to know that he would be the one who ended up taking care of them. (sigh)
    Make sure to post pics of the baby goat when it comes! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete