Wednesday, February 25, 2009

From the Kitchen

Yesterday morning I made 2 dozen Whole Wheat Raspberry Muffins. I used fresh milk from the mornings milking and sweet little wild black raspberries we had picked last summer and frozen. They didn't last past dinner.


Today I made Goat Milk Fudge. I assure you, there is no better way to use Goat Milk! It won't even last as long as the muffins! The taste was superb, but the consistancy was just shy of firm enough. So my family, self sacrificing as they are, has agreed to test several recipes to determine which is the best.



The chicken are up to 11 eggs a day now, anyone have any great egg recipes?

1 comment:

  1. Those all look so yummy! Your blog is so neat; I'm definitely going to have to come back to get my taste of the farm life. We live right smack dab in the middle of a very big city! Thanks for stopping by my blog -- I'm glad I'm not alone in the chaos!

    ReplyDelete