Friday, January 23, 2009

A Long Week

Well, this week so much has happened. Some good and some bad. At the begining of the week, Mom and I finished wallpapering the upstairs bathroom. It will eventually be the kids bathroom and it is papered in some adorable vintage animal paper my Grandma gave me a few years back. It came out great and the kids love it. Glori did some painting and is really becoming quite the little artist. She is very into mixing different colors to see what she can make. She can sit and paint for hours at a time.


One of my favorite things we did this week was pick out our seeds!! This is just some of what we will be planting this year. We had fun going to the store together and picking out all our "traditional" seeds and then seeing what new seeds we wanted to try. Pairing this with the 60 degree weather we had today, I felt great. Spring is coming!


On a sadder note, My Grampa Gill died on Wednesday. I have many fond memories of visiting with him in Nova Scotia. Digging for clams and quahogs, visiting a sheep farm on a vet call, riding in the boat he built, but my favorite was the way he would tell stories of his siblings or vet adventures. I am so thankful for our family and friends and our church family for all the prayers, food and offers of help.




No comments:

Post a Comment